Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NIL is on Goodreads! And other book stuff.:)

Happy April everyone!

NIL is on Goodreads! Woohoo! I've been a Goodreads member for a while, first as a reader, now as an author. And the idea of someone adding NIL to their "to-read" shelf? It makes my day. Truly. I can't wait for people to meet Charley and Thad...and find out whether they make it off the island. *tease alert* hehe

Here is the link to NIL on Goodreads if you're interested. :)

Other book stuff... reads & recs, young-adult style.

Here's what I'm reading right now:


I really enjoyed Book #1 (THE NAME OF THE STAR) so I've been looking forward to this book for some time. I've got high hopes...

And my recent read I can't stop thinking about?



I LOVED this book. TOTALLY LOVED IT.

I know a book is going to stay one of my all-time favorites when I keep going back to the story...when I keep thinking about the characters and their growth and their choices--and how each choice impacted the plot. Gayle Forman is a master, and JUST ONE DAY is absolutely one of my favorite reads of 2013. If you haven't read it, run to your local bookstore and scoop it up. You won't be disappointed.:)

Other recent reads I loved too: Kasie West's PIVOT POINT, A. G. Howard's' SPLINTERED, and Jennifer Nielsen's THE FALSE PRINCE.

Next on my TBR list:



The cover alone is amazing.

If you had one book to recommend I read next, what would it be? And what's your favorite read of 2013 so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment