Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Not an Avatar! :)

I finally got a real picture up on my blog. Yay!

I really don't know why it took me so long. (But if I had to guess, it's because sometimes my "me" stuff takes a back seat to family stuff and all the various things that MUST get done every day. laundry...school stuff...sport stuff...etc...)

One of my husband's friends took the pictures, and I loved her. She's a busy working mom (with a 5 year old boy like me!) and a talented photographer. And the freakiest fact? Her name is Gretchen Whipple. I'd never met anyone with the last name of Whipple, and in the last year I've met two! Gretchen, who snapped these awesome pics, and Natalie, who is a ninja crit partner.  :)

Sometimes the world feels very small. :)

So what's new with you? How was the long weekend? *hopes it was great* :)


No comments:

Post a Comment